Life Changes and Projects Worth Posting About
-
Why, hello there blog! (And anyone who might still be checking in.) It's
certainly been awhile... but what's a couple of years between friends,
right? S...
11 years ago
2 comments:
You too. We leave for Vegas tommorrow morning. I am hoping to still be able to watch the new Simpsons Tree House of Horror this Sunday. Those are my favorite ones. Will talk next week.
Hey Jared,
Does this make up for the 2000 election? :) I am so happy that Obama won, and there was no big problems, or violence, or anything like that. This is a day, a time we should all be so proud of. I wish Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass, Ben Franklin, Washington, could be alive to see this day. I think they would be proud too that this country has finally followed the ideals it was founded upon.
Post a Comment