skip to main |
skip to sidebar
In the memory of the living…………
This is a blog not so much about my life but more about the things that affect my life. I want to share with you a few of the elements of my life that I enjoy and some that upset me. I do not plane on posting personal thoughts but more observations of the world around me. Some of the things I plan on discussing are book (these play a very large part of my life), music (another big joy in my life), Technology, religion, society, philosophy and sports. (I am a big Red Sox Fan). Over all this is kind of a Renaissance blog covering many different aspects of life! I will however skip one major aspect of life and that’s politics! This just gets to crazy and sometimes I just can’t deal with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment