Thursday, May 15, 2008



Ok... I just picked this Ipod dock up as a Birthday gift for myself.... I went to Bestbuy to check it out and read some great reviews about it online. The speakers are wireless and can be placed up to 150 feet away from the base and last up to 14 hours in use. Well when at Bestbuy I purchased it for $299 yikes!!!! I know it is a bit expensive but I really love it and use my Ipod all the time. Well when I got home i was having a bit of buyers remorse and after some consulting I decided to return it.....That was until I found it at Target the next day on sale for for $169!!!!! With this price pulse my 10% off since i work their part time I was able to save over $50 on the dock. I took the one from Bestbuy back and then went and got the one from Target. I hope to get it set up tonight and I will post more on how well it works!!!!

No comments: