skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wedgwood Jasperware

Friday, August 29, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by JR at 8:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Wedgwood Jasperware...................

This blog is about my growing collection of Wedgwood Jasperware. I started collection Wedgwood Jasperware in 2007 when I purchased my first piece at Harrods in London. After that I have slowly been building my collection. All of my pieces are from the mid to late twentieth century.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (86)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ▼  August (19)
      • Babylon A.D.
      • NO SLEEPING IN.................
      • FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • FIRE BAD TREE PRETTY............
      • Break Time......
      • CRAZY......
      • A Monday that feels like Wednesday............
      • SLEEP..................
      • BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Need to get into Boston......
      • London & Florance.......
      • I purchased a piece of Jasperware in England from ...
      • Home
      • Iphone post!!
      • TGIF
      • One of those Mornings!
      • Man VS Wild
      • I Just received this AWESOME CD yesterday in the m...
      • Sorry for being gone!
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
 

My Blog List

  • Jo's {photo} blog
    Life Changes and Projects Worth Posting About - Why, hello there blog! (And anyone who might still be checking in.) It's certainly been awhile... but what's a couple of years between friends, right? S...
    11 years ago
  • Portals to the Past
    Who Were These Guys? - I purchased this interesting image about a week ago at an antique show down in Portsmouth, NH. It is an old beat up tintype, made probably the decade imme...
    17 years ago