
OK I had one of those mornings today! Things were going OK until I was almost about to go out the door but hark what is that sound!!! A rapid dripping noise coming from the bathroom, and what to my blurry morning eyes do I see but a large leak in my ceiling!! I could hear the shower upstairs running and as soon as it stop the leak slowed down. On to the phone I went to call the management! Out the door I go in to the car to be great with the Service Soon light bright as day!! OH JOY.. arriving at work twenty mins late... Things seem to be getting better...I need to send more positive energy into the universe.....
1 comment:
I know your pain!! I had a bathroom leaking coming from the unit upstairs a couple weeks ago. Leak stopped but the hole left behind by the chunk of drywall that fell (at 2am on a Sunday)still remains! Hope we both get these patched up soon :) Jen
Post a Comment